moderated Re: Downloadable Groups.io Manual

txercoupemuseum.org

Robert,

Thank you.  I’ve never done any of this (to me such options are new and little time to figure out how to use), but your suggestions are to the point and I will try them and let you know how that works out.

Thanks!

WRB

“We should be thankful we don’t get all the government we pay for.” - Boss Kettering

—

On Jan 19, 2020, at 2:26 PM, West Coast Compañeros Staff <westcoastcompaneros@...> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 11:46 AM, West Coast Compañeros Staff wrote:
At first, with the large number of topics in progress in GMF, you may need to Unfollow quite a few threads (again, using the footer options), but after that initial investment of time your participation in the group should become much more feasible for you. When you click on the Groups.io logo on the left side of the top blue bar, you wil have the option of viewing all topics or just those that you are following.
Sorry, the bold section in the quoted paragraph is wrong. As far as I know, you won't receive any more messages in topics that are already in progress, so you won't have to do anything more to Unfollow them. If there are any topics in progress that you are particularly interested in following, I think you would need to make a brief reply to them using the web interface. If there is a better way to do this, I hope someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

Robert R.