moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

Duane

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 10:28 AM, Donald Hellen wrote:
It would be great to have a Boolean search capability
On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 10:24 AM, Bill Hazel wrote:
What steps would I take to find a user in this group named Rony. (Just a random name I picked)
Is there an easy way to do this?
This conversation is drifting from the intent of the beta group - "to discuss the Groups.io service and how it can be improved during our beta period" (though I think we might better describe it as at least gamma ;>).  We should continue discussion on GMF or Group_Help.  I think I have answers.  If not someone else probably will.

BTW, Boolean should work if you use the correct terminology.