moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

I'm glad this is being resurrected, because I find it to be a distinct problem. I reread the beginning of this thread and recall that at one point, Mark was willing to consider an improvement, and various options were being discussed. That seems to have gotten lost in the wake of all the other things that have come up, e.g., the Yahoo transfers. I hope an improvement is still being considered.