moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

Bill Hazel

Duane,
As my good friend Mork from Orc used to say: "Oh, dummy me"
I had forgotten that I could find all my posts through the subscription menu. I had actually seen the "All messages by this user" link when I was creating my user profile, just hadn't put 2 and 2 together.

What I had tried, in response to this thread, was searching for my name in the message search with no results.

Finding another member isn't nearly as straightforward, at least as far as I can tell.
What steps would I take to find a user in this group named Rony. (Just a random name I picked)
Is there an easy way to do this?

If so, I'm willing to put together a wikipage describing the various processes and add it to the wiki, both here and on the GMF group.