moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

Duane

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 08:24 PM, Bill Hazel wrote:
The only way I can find one of my posts either here or on GMF is to remember what the post was titled (at least a key word) and search through the mass that returns.
In the case of finding your own messages, you click on Subscription in the left menu for the group in question. On your Subscription page, you select the Group Profile button.  On your Group Profile, click View All Messages By This Member.  Once those come up, you can add to the search box the term you're looking for if you remember it, say diner.  If that wasn't it, change diner to restaurant.

On the other hand, if a person had only made one post, they wouldn't need to do anything else after the 3rd click.

Many things like this ARE available, but you have to be willing to learn how the site works, just like you do for any other.  (YG comes to mind.)