moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 02:20 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
"Posts to this group require approval from the moderators"
I think this would be a mistake. To my ear, it clearly implies that all posts are moderated (even though you hope people will take it to mean "some posts"). I think it is absolutely fine as is, except for one detail, in both this and the statement about a moderated group: wasn't there a language decision made awhile back to use the term "message" instead of "post"?