moderated Re: Downloadable Groups.io Manual

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 10:24 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
You can mute a topic, but you can't mute all except a topic.
I would disagree with that slightly. You can set yourself to "following only" and then affirmatively follow only your selected topics, with the rest left unfollowed. That is sort of equivalent to muting everything except the one, or ones, you want.