moderated Re: Downloadable Groups.io Manual

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 09:30 AM, Thomas Gruber wrote:
why don’t you set your GMF subscription to „No emails“ or „special notices only“
He could also use Advanced Preferences, muting, following, etc., to cut down on his email. I think the OP brings up multiple issues in one message - overall GMF problems, his problems with the email flood, and the idea for a user manual, all of which are somewhat related.