moderated Re: Downloadable Groups.io Manual

I assume the post was meant as a feature suggestion (downloadable manual) to be posted in this group, rather than as a direct critique of the volume of GMF emails, which probably more appropriately belongs there (and you can always use advanced options to filter your messages). Either way, I agree with you that a downloadable (and/or other kind of) comprehensive user guide would be great, even though it would not solve all the problems. In my cats group, which is about a specific disease, we get the same basic questions over and over again from new members, even though the information is almost all contained in our set of files. I think it's natural for this to happen. That said, I did unsub from GMF long ago for some of the same reasons you cite. And bottom line, I agree with your suggestion. I think Mark said he hired a tech writer at some point. Hopefully that person is still at work.