moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 08:21 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
Group Owners should be exempt from this. An Owner starting a new Topic either online or via email is moderated.
I VERY strongly disagree. Group owners (like myself) may be on moderation to have a chance to edit their posts. Only certain members of my group are set to "P" (which overrides moderation in general - and should also, I feel, override the group MF setting - see my last post). If group owners are exempted from MF, they should also be exempted from moderation. And that should definitely not happen. If you want an owner or mod to be exempted from moderation, set them to "P."