moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Ok, I've discovered a slight inconsistency (or what I feel is an inconsistency) with this: with the group is set to MF, a "P" member's first messages are moderated. That feels out of keeping with the fact that P members override moderated topics in general. I can see an argument on both sides, but in general, my "P" members are people I trust completely - co-moderators, experts, etc. - and I don't want to have to moderate any of their posts, including topics they start. That was the reasoning behind my suggestion (years ago? and subsequently implemented) for the P status to override moderated topics. No extremely strong feelings about this but it would be more convenient (and, I think, consistent and intuitive) for them to also override moderation of first messages, since they currently override moderation of moderated topics in general.