Changes to the site this week:
- BUGFIX: Fixed a deadlock issue in some cases during confirmation via email.
- INTERNAL: Addressed some technical debt around the calendar code, and in the process fixed two timezone conversion bugs in ICS feeds.
- API: The
message object now has an
- BUGFIX: The
your subscription is not yet approved banner was appearing one page refresh too late.
- BUGFIX: Edit buttons were missing from the Hashtags page.
- API: The docs for
/createhashtag incorrectly stated that
description was required.
- BUGFIX: Fix crash when sorting a database by a column that no longer exists.
- BUGFIX: The user was not being displayed in
Message rejected from not confirmed member activity log lines.
/downloadarchives now supports
- NEW: When downloading archives either through the API or through the export group function, each message now has a
X-Groupsio-MsgNum header with the message number of the message.
/newdraft now supports
- NEW: Include descriptions in the list of hashtags on the New Topic page.
- APP: Created new App subgroup and got approval from Apple for the first test version of the app.
- BUGFIX: If a pending member was rejected on the group member screen, they were marked as Removed in the Past Members page, when they should be marked as Rejected.
- BUGFIX: The API call /directadd wasn't returning full
member_info object information.
- CHANGE: Increased concurrency of the process responsible for handling email delivery status updates because it was bottlenecking email delivery due to our ever increasing email delivery numbers.
- BUGFIX: We were not handling emails with header lines that weren't properly capitalized correctly.
- BUGFIX: Editing a malformed message imported from Yahoo that was missing a body didn't work.
- CHANGE: Removed Facebook Integration from the group Integrations page.
- NEW: Added additional checks for our DNS servers to ensure that we catch any DNS issues.
- NEW: Added new
Messages that start new topics are moderated group moderation option.
Have a good weekend everyone.