locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

Ken,

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 11:25 AM Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

As I've lamented before - left coast reasoning.  LOL.   G explicitly stated (and I believe that J and C are missing that point) -- NOT add a tag to a Topic.

This is the second time that I can recall that you've used the (apparently) pejorative term "left coast reasoning". I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but I do know that the judging intent of that phrase does not fit in this group. Because of that and because of the entirely unhelpful hyperbole in your recent messages, I have set your account on moderation.

Also, I have locked this topic, because nothing constructive is coming out of it at this point.