locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

KWKloeber

>>>On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 02:17 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 11:14 AM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
NO, C's method does not create a tag on the individual message.  And the 1st line above doesn't make logical sense anyway.  One cannot tag an individual message by creating a new message.
If effectively does this by creating a new thread out of the single message, as I explicitly said.
. <<<

As I've lamented before - left coast reasoning.  LOL.   G explicitly stated (and I believe that J and C are missing that point) -- NOT add a tag to a Topic.