locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 11:20 AM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
no one cannot currently add a tag to a msg body.
Of course not, which is the point I've been trying to make from square one. You are adding special symbols to imitate or effectively create a tag. I'm giving you kudos for the creativity. Don't put it down.