locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 11:14 AM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
NO, C's method does not create a tag on the individual message.  And the 1st line above doesn't make logical sense anyway.  One cannot tag an individual message by creating a new message.
If effectively does this by creating a new thread out of the single message, as I explicitly said.
Your method of inserting special symbols into an individual message may be useful but I think falls short of Susan's original request. That's for her to say.