moderated Re: wording of the confirmation-request

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 10:40 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
On 17/01/2020 15:35, J_Catlady wrote:

I have mentioned here a couple of times that I think another aspect of
the confirmation request wording is misleading. namely, the word
"complete."
Aah, yes. So...

Thank you for your interest in Groups.io and the group
"WHATEVER". Please reply to this e-mail to confirm your
e-mail address.

Samuel
Perhaps there should also be two other pieces of info:

1. Timeout: Specify how long before this expires
2. Not you: What to do if you didn't want this (eg - ignore)

--
Gerald