moderated RFE: Add "claimed" count next to pending count #suggestion

Samuel Murrayy

Hello

I like the fact that I can see how many pending actions there are in my groups, as a number next to "Your Groups", because seeing this number prompts me to take action.

Unfortunately, if I have already dealt with the issue in a way that doesn't affect its pending status YET, it still shows that number. I'm referring specifically now to when a moderator "claims" a pending request.

So, I suggest that when a pending action has been claimed but not resolved yet, then it should show an extra count that shows the number of claimed-but-not-resolved pending actions.

See screenshot attache.

I don't really care whether the "pending" count includes or excludes the "claimed" count.

Samuel