locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

I don’t understand the relevance of that sailboat. My point is that you can’t edit a subject (title), including just to add a hashtag, by editing a message. You have to edit the topic. And that makes the new subject apply to the whole point. Because hashtags apply to subjects and subjects apply to topics. Not messages.

I was hoping to lead you to discover that by trying to do it. But you posted a picture of a sailboat. I get seasick on sailboats. 😢

On Jan 16, 2020, at 10:51 PM, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber@...> wrote:

>>>Go ahead and try that and please report back. I'm curious what you find.<<<

Do a search on this forum for the tag %message_of_the_week%
https://groups.io/g/Catalina30

easy peazy, one step.

-k

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 01:21 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:09 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
Wouldn't it be "better" to simply open the desired message on the web GUI, edit it, add a tag
Go ahead and try that and please report back. I'm curious what you find.