locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

Christos G. Psarras

Ken, I'm trying to make sense of your message's context as related to you replying to my message I addressed to Gretchen, as that's how it appears, both in my inbox and online.  Just to make sure, was your message indeed a reply to my message to Gretchin, or did you press the wrong Reply link, or was it supposed to be in general reference and you just forgot to trim my message text??

Cheers,

Christos

On 2020-01-17 01:09, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io wrote:
But again, she wants to tag an individual message, not modify the Topic (and thereby break the thread.)
Wouldn't it be "better" to simply open the desired message on the web GUI, edit it, add a tag (such as %bestoftheweek%) and Save w/o sending the edit back out to members?

The thread is preserved, and the desired tag is added w/ no fuss, no muss in basically one step.

-k

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 12:40 AM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
Gretchin,

As a moderator, . . .