locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

KWKloeber

>>>On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:17 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
a way for members to mark and/or save their favorite messages<<<

YahCHOO! at one time instituted function that you could mark a message and it would be saved to a location (almost as the gio draft folder works.)  It was handy as heck -- we find ourselves addressing the same type member question again and again and again, maybe several times a year to a few times a month.  It was handy to use it as a library of answers at your fingertips -- even as a library of links to old messages (that, of course, could be edited to suit the particular question or topic.  It was A LOT easier than saving and storing text somewhere and copying and pasting back into replies to questions from members.  Unfortunately (moot now) YahCHOO! discontinued the feature (soon after I had tagged several msgs to catalog in my "library.)

-k