locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

In response to your most recent message, I agree with you and I myself have suggested/requested implementation of a way for members to mark and/or save their favorite messages, whether that’s their Liked messages or a separate function. The suggestion is floating around here somewhere. :-)

On Jan 16, 2020, at 8:02 PM, Gretchin Lair <gretchin@...> wrote:

Thanks for clarifying, J_catlady. I read your initial response as a value judgment, too. But I'm glad to hear you think it would be useful, if not likely.