locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

Yes, you can.

On Jan 16, 2020, at 3:24 PM, Christos G. Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

On the positive side instead, it would allow for a more useful search of messages (opposed to the woefully inadequate, 17th-century, non-boolean, word/non-phrase search we now have to operate under.

<<<

Wait, regarding the "boolean" part, you can use boolean operators in the search box, or did I miss something??

Cheers,

Christos