moderated Re: problem persists with "your membership has not been approved" banner #bug

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 12:40 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I reported this awhile back, possibly several times, but never heard back about it or received the (now non-existent?) bug report acknowledgement, so I'm bringing it up again. I think this is a borderline serious issue and would probably be a quick fix. The issue is that after applying to join a restricted group, and before the membership has been approved, the pink "Your membership has not yet been approved" banner appears at the top of EVERY group you're in, including your own. This is alarming, to say the least. It seems like either you don't belong to your own group, or you're logged in under the wrong account, or worse.

I am unable to reproduce this. Can you walk me through the steps off-list to reproduce this?

Thanks,
MarkĀ