locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 02:49 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
she did walk that statement back.
To be clear, my original statement that it could never happen was a statement that hashtags, as they exist currently in groups.io, are logically impossible to attach to individual messages because they are inherently a function of topics. It was meant as a statement of logic, not as a statement of negativity or judgement. I think hashtags on messages would be eminently useful.