locked Re: Hashtags for single messages (not topics) #suggestion

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 01:52 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
You're never going to get hashtags on individual messages here.
Every time I say "never," I realize I should never say never. It's possible to implement a kind of hashtags that can be included within individual message bodies. But without passing judgment on it, I'd say it's in the "don't hold your breath" category.