moderated Re: Subalbums in Photos

RCardona

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 08:00 PM, Donald Hellen wrote:
My basic group has photo albums with photos organized by album title.
What is it that you wish to be different?
We are requesting that there be folders within folders.  For example, if you have a main folder for a particular country's photos, you could organize sub-folders for each city and then have sub-sub-folders for locations of interest in each city.

Currently, there is only a main folder and all photos randomly dumped into this single folder.  Wholly inadequate for proper organization.  Frankly, it's shocking the lack of organization for photos wasn't built into the structure of groups.io, like there is for data folders.

RC