moderated Re: Subalbums in Photos

Donald Hellen

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:44:08 -0800, "outlawmws via Groups.Io"
<Outlawmws=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Digital age; digital photos; This NEEDS proper digital storage and organization.
My basic group has photo albums with photos organized by album title.
What is it that you wish to be different?

Agreed, I don't care for the title "albums," but it works for my
group, yet I enabled the option for photos in the files section
because it might make sense to have a project with text files and
photos both in the same folder. Or for folders within folders for
photos. So we have both options to choose from.

Donald

https://groups.io/g/ICOM
https://groups.io/g/Ham-Antennas
https://groups.io/g/HamRadioHelp