moderated Re: Premium groups now have more storage, basic group

Mo

After tomorrow only Premium groups can have subgroups. Basic groups wont get the functionality unless the group was created before tomorrow. Regardless of whether they paid premium or not.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 11:12, Samuel Murray
<samuelmurray@...> wrote:
On 10/01/2020 23:00, Mark Fletcher wrote:

> Basic groups created after Wednesday morning, 1/15/20 at 9AM, will no
> longer have the ability to create subgroups.

W.r.t. basic groups created after Wednesday:

Do I understand correctly that if a basic group buys 1 month premium,
they can create subgroups, and these subgroups do not disappear when
they revert to basic again?

But, if a basic group buys 1 month premium, and then reverts to basic
again, can they then still create subgroups even though they're no
longer a premium group?  Or must they upgrade to 1 month premium each
time they want to create more subgroups?

Samuel