moderated Re: Direct Adds using Premium plan for 1 month as recommended

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 6:20 PM Darlene Dimitrie via Groups.Io <dvhhemail.darlene=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

So one of the things I saw somewhere, I think in the GMF mailing list and/or the website is that it is recommended to go to the Premium level on the 1 month plan and you will be reverted back to Basic after 30 days.  Does this still work with the new prices and policies?

Yes, that advice is good.

We are grandfathered to have subgroups since we subscribed before whatever date the deadline was, so if we go to Premiums for 1 month, then revert back to Basic, do we lose the subgroups?

No you do not lose the subgroups because your group was created before this coming Wednesday at 9AM Pacific Time.