moderated Re: Premium groups now have more storage, basic group subgroups change

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 2:07 PM txercoupemuseum.org <ercoguru@...> wrote:

Your comment above is my first indication that my existing subgroup established under the temporary “Premium” membership purchased to get my groups transferred from Yahoo would disappear if and when we exercised the promised option to revert to a free group, i.e that it would not be “grandfathered”.

Any group that is created before this coming Wednesday at 9AM Pacific Time will continue to have the ability to create subgroups, regardless of whether they are basic or premium. Does that answer your question?