moderated Re: Email Privacy

Larry Finch

In groups that I host we recommend that users create “throwaway” gmail or yahoo addresses that don’t identify them and are used only for posting to the group.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 11:31 AM Nis Jørgensen <nis@...> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 08:59 PM, Patti Woodbury wrote:

> I’ve just spent several days working with others to set up a health-oriented
> education/discussion/support group only to realize that the email feeds
> don’t scrub individuals’ email addresses. Otherwise the functionality is
> exactly what we need.

I am interested in pretty much the same thing as Patti, for pretty much the same reason. The group I am in even has the word "anonymous" in its name ...

--
Larry Finch

N 40° 53' 50"
W 74° 02' 55"