moderated Re: calendar features

Nis Jørgensen

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 10:39 PM, Charles Reid wrote:

Also add a Groups.io calendar API to the list.
Looking at the various standards and "standards" in this area, it seems that what we should be wishing for is an implementation of CalDAV (WebDAV for calendars). This would allow our calendar to be manipulated by any sufficiently advanced calendar program. The biggest issue (without actually looking into this) is probably access control.

Nis
Investigating Groups.io for several unrelated communities and projects