moderated Re: Premium groups now have more storage, basic group subgroups change

Thomas Gruber

Hi,
I searched a bit, in the „pricing“ info and also in the Wiki, but couldn’t find any clear statement saying that storage subgroups and their files, photos, and attachments use count into the overall storage. But I think it‘s pretty clear as the different levels have storage limits, and that is for a main group including all subgroups. There is no pricing for subgroups.
Maybe a sentence in the pricing info saying „including subgroups“ would clarify things.
Thomas

Am 12.01.2020 um 13:07 schrieb Beth Weld <bethweld77@...>:

Yeah, what she said....... much more eloquently than I could.

We usually have  25-40 subgroups at a time because we run various workshops during the year. We set up a subgroup for a workshop, and students participate for 2-6 months (depending on the workshop) and then we delete the subgroup.  Some workshops have a lot of participation with photos and files, and others don't.

If the subgroups count towards the main group total, it would be very helpful to be able to see an accumulated total in the main group instead of trying to manually calculate it. If each subgroup has its own limit then I won't worry about it anymore.
Thanks
Beth