moderated Re: Premium groups now have more storage, basic group subgroups change

Beth Weld

Yeah, what she said....... much more eloquently than I could.

We usually have  25-40 subgroups at a time because we run various workshops during the year. We set up a subgroup for a workshop, and students participate for 2-6 months (depending on the workshop) and then we delete the subgroup.  Some workshops have a lot of participation with photos and files, and others don't.

If the subgroups count towards the main group total, it would be very helpful to be able to see an accumulated total in the main group instead of trying to manually calculate it. If each subgroup has its own limit then I won't worry about it anymore.
Thanks
Beth