moderated Re: Message summary a mess - but not due to IO

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 12:48 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Gerald,

I'm pretty sure Tom is seeing what we all are seeing. But he wants this instead:

"When the message is returned from a search it should appear just as it would if you were scrolling through messages.  The title followed with first couple lines of the message."

That's the issue. I finally get what he's asking for and, like Shal, I vehemently disagree. :)

OK, understood. I got thrown by "After pulling my hair out, I restarted my computer and it was fixed" and "random collection of the text".

I also prefer it as is.

--
Gerald