moderated Re: Message summary a mess - but not due to IO

Gerald,

I'm pretty sure Tom is seeing what we all are seeing. But he wants this instead:

"When the message is returned from a search it should appear just as it would if you were scrolling through messages.  The title followed with first couple lines of the message."

That's the issue. I finally get what he's asking for and, like Shal, I vehemently disagree. :)