moderated Re: Message summary a mess - but not due to IO

Tom Vail

Not sure why it went away when I restarted, but it is back doing the same thing and a second restart did not fix it this time.

I view this as a bug.  When the message is returned from a search it should appear just as it would if you were scrolling through messages.  The title followed with first couple lines of the message.  Not some random collection of the text which makes it unintelligible.  And the text it is collecting does not necessarily have the search argument in it.

Hope this can be fixed quickly as it is holding up a project for me.

Peace,
Tom