moderated Re: Premium groups now have more storage, basic group subgroups change

Beth Weld

Mark,
I have a group with many subgroups that come and go. I assumed that the subgroup files/photos/whatever were included in the data limit for the main group, but had trouble figuring out how much storage we were using.  I manually tried to add it all up, but then I heard that the subgroups each have their own limit.  That could be a lot of storage if true now that you have doubled the limitation (thank you btw), and I'd like clarification on how subgroup storage impacts our data limits please. And - if the subgroups are part of the main, then can we have an overall "storage used" number in the main group please?
Many thanks
Beth