moderated Re: Premium groups now have more storage, basic group subgroups change

txercoupemuseum.org

Hi Mark,

You have a one-time surge of Premium Groups created out of the financial realities of the Yahoo meltdown that were promised they could revert to free group status at the end of their original Premium Group paid period.

I would presume these groups' paid premium status allows them to create subgroups until they actually exercise their right to revert to
‘Free/Basic Group” status, and that any subgroups they might choose to create with “premium” privileges in the interim you would similarly recognize as “grandfathered"?

Best!

WRB—

On Jan 10, 2020, at 4:00 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Starting now, all premium groups have double the storage, 20GB, up from 10GB. Basic and Enterprise group storage levels are the same as before, at 1GB and 1TB, respectively.

Basic groups created after Wednesday morning, 1/15/20 at 9AM, will no longer have the ability to create subgroups. Existing basic groups will be grandfathered in.

Cheers,
Mark
_._,_._,_