moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

RickGlaz-WEB <rickglaz4742435@...>

Duane, Thanks. Not what I was expecting. Glad I edit my own stuff sparingly
and generally right away...

Rick

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 06:14 PM, Duane wrote: (that)

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 04:38 PM, RickGlaz-WEB wrote:
If you (another poster)  "continuously refine" your posts I hope/(guess?) they *move up*
in the timeline on the Group site. I never tried to notice how that
worked.
Actually, they don't.  They're sorted by the original posting time, so only those on email are really aware that an edit was made.  (I believe that those on Digest only get the most recent version when the digest is sent.)  That has bugged me sometimes, but not enough to raise an issue.