moderated Re: More attachment size selections requested

Glenn

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 07:08 PM, Duane wrote:
Only if they've logged out or deleted cookies.  You'll stay logged in indefinitely as long as you visit the site at least once every 30 days and don't delete cookies.  In that case, the file pops up immediately when the browser opens.

Duane

 Yes, and I have my browser set to delete cookies on every exit, to avoid reduce tracking. A user-friendly email-based group shouldn't require keeping a login active on the host server.