moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

Duane

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 04:38 PM, RickGlaz-WEB wrote:
If you "continuously refine" your posts I hope/(guess?) they *move up*
in the timeline on the Group site. I never tried to notice how that
worked.
Actually, they don't.  They're sorted by the original posting time, so only those on email are really aware that an edit was made.  (I believe that those on Digest only get the most recent version when the digest is sent.)  That has bugged me sometimes, but not enough to raise an issue.