moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 01:54 PM, Samuel Murray wrote:
A nice touch is if anyone can see a history of edits.
That already exists by clicking on the blue "EDIT" button (with the caveat that moderators have the ability to delete prior revisions in case they contain material requiring deleted for some reason such as privacy or copyright).

The fact is that users who are used to editing on other platforms may edit on Groups.io without realising that it has unintended, devastating consequences for mail users.

Not unless they're not paying attention to the banner warning that comes up.