moderated Re: Deleting attachments when out of space #update

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 09:21 AM, D R Stinson wrote:
In my experience, this is the source of much of the wasted space. We have members who read and share by email, and they just click on reply. The result is the duplication of the same image a number of times. Even if the system just checked for the same image more than once in a thread would be an improvement.
Yes!