moderated Re: change or add "updated" date for updated files

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 08:49 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
The request is inapplicable to them.
I should say the request *as stated* is inapplicable to them. There's nothing preventing having an optional update notification for Group Guidelines, if Mark sees fit to implement that. But I'd say it's in the "don't hold your breath category." The request as stated here is a five-second fix.