moderated Re: change or add "updated" date for updated files

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 08:46 AM, Ann Wild wrote:
I agree as well.  I have updated our Guidelines several times
I'm talking about Files, not Member Notices. There's already an update date at the bottom of the Guidelines and members don't see any "upload date" for Member Notices anyway. The request is inapplicable to them.