moderated Re: streamlining moderation-suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

Actually I see the subject of the email when I get it, can even read the entire message that way and can do what i need to do all through email. Can you make your suggestion a bit clearer as I fear I'm misunderstandin something here.

Blessings and happy Monday

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 5 Jan 2020, at 17:51, ro-esp wrote:

Hi all

So you get an email that there's a message to be reviewed, click the link and see there's list, with a box to tick and who the sender is and what the subject is....but not the actual content. So you have to click the subject and then can read the message..and then have to click it away before you can approve/reject.

My suggestion is that clicking the link in the notification-email takes you directly to the text ("body") of the message and you have the buttons (approve, delete, reject, edit) on that same page.

groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.