moderated Re: streamlining moderation-suggestion

Duane

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 07:52 PM, ro-esp wrote:
click the link and see there's list, with a box to tick and who the sender is and what the subject is....but not the actual content. So you have to click the subject and then can read the message..and then have to click it away before you can approve/reject.
It sounds like you're doing this part online.  If so, there should be various buttons at the bottom of each message while you're viewing it. That's how I do all of mine.  As I finish each one, it automatically goes to the next, if there are more.