moderated Re: Enhancing the usefulness of the member download #suggestion

Duane

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 03:33 PM, Simon Hedges wrote:
No-one likes to do something twice – it’s just confusing
The way I see it, the member list can be downloaded at any time.  Once I've got it, I can do what I need to, then decide if I'll be doing repetitive things, say sorts, and can create macros to do them automatically.  This way all I need is a new download instead of needing to do the 'work' online every time.  I see no problem if Mark decides to do it, but I don't think I can hold my breath that long.